All Legal and Commercial Concepts you ever need to know to start, run, fund, exit and invest in a Startup in the UAE.
We partnered up with Entrepreneur Middle East and are pleased to invite you to our complimentary 8-Part Webcast Series.
Designed to suit the needs of first time Entrepreneurs, Start-up Founders, CEOs of Early Stage Businesses and Angel Investors.
In our monthly 60 minute webcast we will cover essential legal and commercial considerations for starting, running, funding, exiting and investing in a Startup in the UAE.
The First Webcast is coming up in September 2017, sign up to get your place now!
- Starting up: 27-Sep-2017, 3PM - 4PM
- Running your Business Part-1: 25-Oct-2017, 3PM - 4PM
- Running your Business Part-2: 29-Nov-2017, 3PM - 4PM
- Managing your HR resources: 31-Jan-2018, 3PM - 4PM
- Investing in a Startup - Investment Contracts and Due Diligence process for Investors: 28-Feb-2018, 3PM - 4PM
- Intellectual Property Rights: 28-Mar-2018, 3PM - 4PM
- Funding your Startup: 25-Apr-2018, 3PM - 4PM
- Avoiding and Managing Disputes: 30-May-2018, 3PM - 4PM